Terms and Conditions
GothVille vzw, Kiezelweg 121, 3540 Herk-de-Stad registered in Belgium as non-profit organization. The VAT number is BE0875882878
Tel. +32 11 494 664 - E-mail: email@example.com
1. Unless stipulated otherwise in writing, the relationship between Gothville and its customers will be governed by these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, which are deemed to have been accepted by the customer, even if they conflict with his general or special terms and conditions. These general terms and conditions are available in the various languages used on the website.
2. For products of third parties, the customer declares that these are intended for his consumption (or as a gift to give away free of charge) and will not be resold. The customer who wishes to trade the products is requested to contact Gothville directly on +32 11 494 664 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The information regarding the products and the pricing, as well as the detailed order information that the customer can find on the Gothville website, have been drawn up and communicated subject to change and correction.
4. Products are only delivered in the countries for which the website allows delivery. The delivery of products will take place to the extent possible within the time indicated in the individual order confirmation. Any delays in delivery will under no circumstances give rise to compensation. Incorrectly communicated delivery addresses are the responsibility of the customer and may give rise to additional costs.
5. Contrary to article 1583 bw, Gothville will remain the owner of the goods sold until the day of full payment of the price and any negligent interest and/or compensation.
6. Complaints about the quality delivered by Gothville or the delivery itself must be submitted in writing by post or by e-mail, addressed to the management of Gothville and must reach Gothville no later than 3 days after delivery. Gothville will in any case limit its intervention to replacing the defective documents or to refunding the price paid without the customer being able to claim greater compensation. Gothville will not be responsible for the loss or material or other damage, of whatever nature, that the customer or a third party would suffer as a result of the consumption of the goods.
7. Gothville invites its customers to pay in advance by ordering online. If the customer does not wish to receive an electronic invoice but a physical copy, he can obtain this on simple request. The invoice must be settled by the due date at the latest. Payments made after this period shall automatically and without notice incur interest equal to 10% of the amount due, as well as a fixed compensation of €25.00 as a compensation clause.
8. Considering the rapid perishability of the goods supplied by Gothville, the customer cannot invoke the renunciation clause in the context of distance selling to consumers falling within the scope of the Law of 14 July 1991, as amended by the Law of 25 May 1999 (Belgium). Goods specifically designed for the customer or which are liable to spoil quickly are not taken back, and the customer cannot therefore invoke the renunciation clause.
9. By ordering on the Internet site of Gothville, the customer explicitly allows Gothville to process and use his personal data for purposes such as the administration of the customer database, the management of orders, deliveries and invoices, monitoring solvency, marketing and advertising. Processing for marketing purposes and individualized advertising will only take place if the customer has agreed to this during the order process. The data will not be passed on to third parties. The customer has the right to inspect and correct all data. The customer has at all times the right to object free of charge to the processing for direct marketing purposes. For more information, the customer is invited to contact the public register maintained by the Commission for the Protection of Privacy in Brussels.
10. Should one of the present conditions be declared null and void or inapplicable, the remaining conditions will nevertheless remain in full force and effect to the extent permitted by law.
11. All parties accept electronic evidence within the framework of their relations (e.g. e-mail, backups, ...).
12. Disputes concerning the conclusion, validity, interpretation or execution of the contract or of the present general conditions are exclusively governed by Belgian law and fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hasselt.
Unconditionally valid from 01 January 2021.